Here Dr Angela Evans AM, Prof Hylton Menz and Prof Joshua Burns discuss issues such as:
- Non-communicable diseases globally relating to foot health
- Developmental focus in children
- Collection of data from patients including biometrics
- Urban changes including scalability and how to deliver care on a broader scale through urban areas, as well as regional and remote areas
- Opportunities for extending scope of practice, including through collaboration
- New technologies to assist patient management and compliance including wearable sensors/tracking apps.
We hope to see you at the digital conference which runs between 3 to 17 July this year. Our ambassadors will continue to share their expertise by shining a light on the conference’s key take-outs at the end of each day.
See you there!